Eco Related Products Displays and Formula E Simulator : with quiz rally
Tyco Electronics Japan G.K.
TE Connectivity has been develping and producing the connectors and electronics devices for the various industries such as Automotive, Appliances, Energy, Healthcare, and Aerospace. Setting the theme as "Eco connected Future city TE Town", we showcase our products through 4 zones such as Eco activities, Contactless Connectivity, Automotive, Connected Home.
- ECO PRODUCTS Clean Energy & Smart Society
- Booth No. : 4-035
- Cars, Transport Equipment and Components
- Smart Grid Related Technology
- Information-Communications, Media, Information Service
- Environmentally friendly, eco-activities
|Address||3-5-8 Hisamoto, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa|
Environmentally conscious aspects
- Improving materials used in manufacturing
- Reducing energy/water use during manufacturing
- Reducing waste/emissions during manufacturing
- Saving energy/water use during customer use
- Lowering pollution/emissions during customer use
- Reducing the amount of waste at the time of disposal
- Reducing hazardous substances and pollution emitted by waste disposal
- Displaying environmental information
Summary of Business
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in close to 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.