Closed-loop Recycling meets Design.
Camino Co., Ltd. is a paper-based eco material provider established in April 2015 as a member of Nissey Sangyo group, an FSC-accredited recycled-pulp manufacturer. We produce a wide range of recycled products including paper-based fabric while facilitating closed-loop recycling within the organization.
- ECO PRODUCTS Eco & Energey Business EXPO
- Booth No. : 5-007
- Fiber, Clothing
- Containers, Packaging
- Waste Disposal, Recycle
- Environmentally friendly, eco-activities
|Address||2-18-2 Minami Aoyama, AT Bldg 3F, Minato-ku 107-0062 Tokyo|
Environmentally conscious aspects
- Improving materials used in manufacturing
- Reducing energy/water use during manufacturing
- Reducing waste/emissions during manufacturing
- Saving energy/water use during customer use
- Lowering pollution/emissions during customer use
- Reducing the amount of waste at the time of disposal
- Displaying environmental information
Summary of Business
We specialize in developing innovative, ethical, eco-friendly materials made from high quality recycled paper. A member of Nissey Sangyo Group, established in 1970 as a specialist recycled pulp manufacturer, Camino has been working on the planning, development and sales of recycled pulp materials and products since April 2015.