Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
- ECO PRODUCTS College / University & Educational Institution Zone
- Booth No. : E-11
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Research and academic achievements announced
- Environmentally friendly, eco-activities
- Prevention of Global Warming
|Section||Committee for Public affairs, Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition|
|Address||3-1-3 Kannondai, Tsukuba, 305-8604, Ibaraki, National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences|
Environmentally conscious aspects
- Reducing waste/emissions during manufacturing
- Better product/service features
Summary of Business
The JSSSPN is composed of a diverse group of researchers from universities, and public and private institutes, and technical administrators of national and local government levels. Thus, questions and information are actively exchanged from many viewpoints.
Common global concerns include sustainable yield facing the increasing population and environmental problems such as soil degradation, acid deposition and global warming. Domestically, it is expected that environmental friendly agriculture and efficient production in harmony with soil, water, air, plant and landscape conservations play big roles in the future. The purposes of our Society are to solve these concerns and contribute to the stable development of the human community in the 21st century. This responsibility is huge, and our Society expects to contribute in the abovementioned fields.